We booked a night at Bayview Park Hotel on September 10, 2019, because we had arrangements around the area.
Its address is 1118 Roxas Boulevard, corner United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila.
Our thoughts on this place:
- It is near to mostly everything.
- There are bars around if you are interested in having a fun nightlife and got a reasonable budget.
- You can walk to Robinson’s shopping mall.
- It is right next to Starbucks. (for coffee lovers)
- The room where we stayed was spacious but the style and design are old.
- Staffs are okay but not as accommodating as other hotel staff.
- I got a 60% discount when I booked it via Agoda so for the price that I paid (Php 3,000) I must say I got a great deal because it came with buffet breakfast for two. Their buffet breakfast was advertised for Php 699 per person.
- The food in the restaurant was pricey but it was tasty. They were a little slow in serving and each food came after the other.
- The swimming pool is small and it is for adults only. Kids can swim if they are accompanied by adults and if they got life vests or floaties.
- In Agoda, it was advertised that there is a Kids’ playroom but when we got there, they said it is only working every Saturdays and Sundays. We went on a Tuesday.
- Transportation is not difficult at all.
I recommend this hotel:
- IF you have an appointment in US Embassy and looking for a place to stay. It is walking distance and just across the road, no-hassle and bustle. Easy enough.
AROUND THE AREA
Transportation is also easy. We got dropped off via private car by our tatay on Tuesday and we decided to commute on Wednesday to go back home since it is easy enough. I booked a cab via Grab to take us to Philippine Rabbit Bus Terminal. It was so smooth and we had fun since it was Noah’s first bus ride.